Home > Products > Pest Management > Nimbecidine EC
(0.03% Azadirachtin) – Cold Pressed
What is Nimbecidine?
Nimbecidine EC is a neem-oil-based botanical insecticide containing Azadirachtin and other limonoids including Meliantriol, Salanin, Nimbin and a host of other terpinoids in the ratio as it occurs naturally in Neem.
Mode of Action
Nimbecidine exhibits multiple modes of action. It acts as:
- Ovi-position Deterrent
- Insect Growth Regulator
Method of Application
Foliar spray - Prepare the spray fluid by mixing Nimbecidine with water @ 5 ml / Litre. The spray fluid should be applied targeting the pests directly. The dosage and spray fluid volume required varies with the pest level, crop canopy and the local spray practices.
Apply preferably in the early morning or late evening hours.
Preparation of Spray Solution
Add water to Nimbecidine. Do not add Nimbecidine to water.
Stir well to get a good emulsion.
Nimbecidine is compatible with most of the agricultural crop protection chemicals and bio control agents.
- Nimbecidine is a natural plant based botanical insecticide with broad spectrum of activity on insect pests.
- Nimbecidine is eco-friendly and helps to maintain the Ecological Balance.
- Nimbecidine does not create resistance, resurgence nor residue problems.
- Nimbecidine forms a good molecule for use in IPM programme.
- It effectively controls the economically important pests such as Whitefly, Aphids, Thrips, Mealy bugs, Caterpillars and Leafhoppers in a wide range of crops.
- It is safe to natural enemies like beneficial parasites and predators and thus offers long-lasting pest control.
- Insects cannot develop resistance against Nimbecidine.
- Helps to increase productivity by controlling the pests and improving crop health.
- HS Code:
- Shelf life:
- 2.5 - 3 Litres/ha
- 3808 9910
- Two years.
- 1 Litre, 5 Litres